The Bexar County Clerk’s Office Recordings Division files, documents, and maintains Property that is real Records Personal Property Records, Notice of Trustee product Sales, army Discharges, and Public Notices. The documents to which access is certainly not otherwise limited for legal reasons or by court order are built available through our public record information Re Re Search.
Please read below for here is how to record documents, deeds and liens, and foreclosures.
The documents that are original original signatures are needed for the recording. The County Clerk’s workplace will likely not record a duplicate.
Tracks are finished instantly when you look at the County Clerk’s workplace. After the papers are cashiered, assigned a guitar quantity, and scanned, the documents that are original came back.
The filing cost per document is $26 when it comes to very very very first web web page and $4 for every single page that is additional. View Real Property Recording charges web web web page for the detail by detail charge routine. Money, bank card, checks, or cash purchases are accepted. Please make checks payable to Bexar County Clerk.
Individuals Authorized To File Electronically (Sec. 195.003. )
- A legal professional certified in this state;
- A bank, cost cost savings and loan relationship, cost cost savings bank, or credit union conducting business under laws and regulations of this usa or this state;
- A federally chartered financing institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality associated with authorities, or an individual authorized as a mortgagee by the united states of america to produce federally insured loans;
- A person certified to help make loans that are regulated this state;
- A name insurance coverage business or name insurance professional certified to complete company in this state;
- A company with this continuing state; or
- A municipal clerk. (more…)